Confined Space Entry and Awareness Training Course Information
The course material is based on current OSHA information and best practices.
- Confined Space Recognition
- Requirements for Entry
- Legislative Definitions
- Hazards and controls associated with Confined Spaces
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Air monitoring
- Rescue Procedures
- Confined space entry permits
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Safe work Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Complete a quiz -80% is required for a pass
Our Confined Space Entry and Awareness program includes Provincial and Federal legislation, all applicable Regulations (O.Reg. 632/05 Confined Space and Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations Part XI Confined Spaces). The course material is based on current OHSA information and best practices.
Who Requires this Training
Confined Space Entry and Awareness training will prepare workers by providing them with the necessary skills to work safely within and around confined spaces.