Forklift Operator Training (Class 1 to 5)
Many worksites will require practical, site- specific training (in addition to theory training) before a worker is certified to operate machinery.
3 hours theory + practical
- Classroom Training (3-4 Hours)
- Basic Principles of a Forklift Operation
- Importance of a Pre-Operational Check
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Proper load handling techniques
- Practical Training (approx. 0.5 -1 Hour/participant depending on level of experience)
After 3 years – Expired – Full Course Required
The course provides participants a general understanding of the safe and efficient operation of an industrial powered fork truck, to help companies comply with OHSA regulations & CSA Standards.
Who Requires this Training
- Any person operating a forklift is required to have safety training and certification.
- Warehouse workers
- Truck drivers
Forklift certification will teach participants how to identify specific health and safety hazards in the workplace associated with operating a powered industrial lift truck. Our instructors can conduct the training at your location in order to customize the course to your facilities environment and safety issues. All training is done in full compliance of government standards including theory and practical training.