Traffic Control Person Course Information
The Traffic Control Person Training program teaches participants how to safely perform their duties and responsibilities in temporary traffic environments.
- Training Requirements
- Traffic Control Person Qualifications
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazards of Traffic Control
- Person Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Job Preparation
- Stop/Slow Signs and Hand Signals
- Location and Positioning
- Traffic Control Person Authority
- Communication Requirements
Who Requires this Training
- This training is aimed at workers who are expected to perform Traffic Control Person duties.
Successful participants will receive a certificate of completion and the knowledge necessary to safely and competently perform the role of a Traffic Control Person.