Delivery: 8 Hours
This rigging fundamentals course equips participants with an understanding of industry regulations and standards as well as the ability to recognise the proper rigging equipment for the applicable load and basic rigging calculations.
– Rigging Hardware
– Calculating Load Weights
– Centre of Gravity
– Rigging Calculations
– Ontario IHSA Hoisting and Rigging Safety Manual
– Ontario Regulations 213/91 Construction Projects
– Ontario R.R.O 1990, Regulation 854 Mines and Mining Plants
– CSA B167 Overhead Cranes, Gantry Cranes, Monorails, Hoists and Jib Cranes
– CSA Z150 Safety Code on Mobile Cranes
– Ontario R.R.O 1990, Regulation 851 Industrial Establishments
Interested in our Rigging Training Course? Sign up for our next training session.
If you require your Basic Rigging Fundamentals training, contact us today to register for the next course.GET STARTED TODAY