NATT Safety Services Training Cancellation Policy
- Requests to withdraw from a scheduled course must be made 3 business days (excluding weekends) prior to a course date. If the request is not received prior to the 3 business days, payment for the full course will be invoiced. (If the course was prepaid, no refund will be given).
- Participants must obtain a cancellation confirmation from a representative of NATT Safety Services via email prior to their attendance being considered cancelled. Please include the course name and date in your request. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a participant’s request to withdraw was made in accordance with our cancellation policy of 3 business days, the participant may either register for the next available course as paid in full or receive a refund less an administration fee of 25% of the course fee.
Participant No Show:
- Participants who withdraw after the class start date, are late arrivals resulting in denial of entry into class or who fail to attend without notification will not receive a refund of the course fee.
- Substitution of qualified participants is allowed up to the course start date.
- NATT Safety Services reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment or for other reasons. Every effort will be made to advise participants if a class must be cancelled with at least 1 business day notice prior to the start date.
- If NATT Safety Services must cancel a class, participants will be offered the option of transferring to the same course at a later date or be issued a credit to a future course of their choice.
- The safety of our participants and our instructors is of utmost importance. Any weather conditions that result in dangerous road conditions will cause a class to be either delayed or cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel a class at our discretion should we deem road conditions to be unsafe. Less threatening conditions may cause delays to the start time of a course to ensure participant and instruction safety. Should a course be cancelled due to weather conditions, we will reschedule the course at a later mutually agreed date and time.
Training on Customer Location:
- Customers who request training at their location must be able to provide a space that meets the current Covid-19 restrictions. If the training is on equipment, the equipment provided must be in safe working order in accordance with OH&S regulations. NATT Safety Services and the trainers reserve the right to stop training for the safety of themselves and the trainees. A re-booking fee will be charged if the training has been re-booked due to improper equipment.